วันจันทร์ที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Mudras Yoga For Your Hands And Fingers

Mudras are my new found love. They are now part of my daily life and the mudra I chose for this month promises to offer, comfort me, inner core strength and improved focus (yeah, no distractions for me) plus a more healthy flow of energy in my body, which I more vitality. My skilled hands, thumbs and fingers have followed me quickly my mind in shape and the body with tension.

The ancient Indian wisdom Mudras are definitely my new energy WelfareTool.

Mudras are easy and I just love it. They are gentle and gracious in their actions and can literally be done while you stand, or sit in meditation. All you need is five minutes.

The ancient Indian texts explain how they can help heal many diseases along with balancing all your chakras and bringing harmony back into your body, mind and soul. Used as a cure for this disease are usually practiced for 30 - 45 minutes.

WhatMudras?:

Mudras are healing hand postures and are a powerful aspect of yoga. There are Indian texts which explain how mudras are an ancient science that have been used for thousands of years to restore health. Mudras are literally health in your hand. Our thumbs, fingers and palms of our hands are constantly emitting electromagnetic currents of energy and through the creation of certain postures with the hands, fingers and thumb to facilitate opening of the energy-flow channels andHealing.

The most famous mudra's:

If you do yoga or meditation, you are definitely familiar with the Gyan Mudra. This is where the thumb and forefinger, while the other three fingers in order to invite left open and spread. The benefits of participation in this mudra, while in meditation is that it increases the flow of energy to your astral self. On the physical level, it improves concentration, concentration and memory. This mudra I used for many years to support myMeditations

Another mudra, which I often used in certain yoga postures, to hold hands in prayer, ask about the heart chakra. For me personally, this is a very nurturing and comforting hand position and tends to bring the energy of peace in my body.

My Mudra is selected for this month, the Prana Mudra:

I have only one Mudra voted this month to practice and absorb myself into. The Prana Mudra Mudra or life seemed the obvious choice for me because I justdistracted, and I felt needed more internal stability.

If you are doing this I am sitting on my seat cushion in a quiet environment the children (in school) are calm my breathing, focus on your breath and put my awareness of subtle energy flows are created with this attitude. I will observe the sensations, the building blocks and the facility to flow into different parts of my body. I will do my best to float ideas by you and you can stay calm and focused. My intention is to repeat this stance twiceDay for five minutes at a time. I'll keep you posted with my progress and my experience before moving on to another Mudra next month. All will be filed under Healing mudras mudras.

The benefits of Prana Mudra:

This particular mudra is to benefit and increases the life force energy within you. Strengthening of immunity, muscle, eye removal, and nervousness.

Nervousness or anxiety may be a sign of weakness, and reveals itself by easily distracted byto lack of internal stability. This mudra strengthens the base chakra which will in turn strengthen and calm your inner core. The finger positions stimulates the nourishing energy in the pelvic flow and gently increases vitality and assists in reducing fatigue.

Keen to learn more about mudra’s:

My research, reading and study of mudra’s is in full swing. I’ll be featuring once a month a specific healing mudra that I am personally working with.

In the meantime I’ve ordered a book, DVD and a card from amazon, which I must say looks absolutely fantastic set by Sabrina Mesko. She also learned the sacred mudra techniques from a Master of White Tantric Yoga, Yogi Bhajan, who then gave her the responsibility to share it with the Western world. It is also a board member of the Council World Yoga in India, so I had pictured her books and DVD a great place to start.

I asked her therapist, even after training,looks like being held in 2008 in America. Now that is something I would definitely be keen to put on my schedule for 2008.

Thank you so much for reading this article. Diagrams and pictures showing mudra poses can be found on my blog site.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น