วันเสาร์ที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Yoga Mudra for the hands and fingers

Mudras are my new love. They are now part of my daily life and the mudra that I chose for this month promises to offer me the peace, strength and inner core is a better direction (yes, no more distractions for me), plus a flow of sound energy throughout the body gives me more vitality. My skilled hands, thumbs and fingers are in my opinion very quickly in the body shape and pursued with passion.

The wisdom of the ancient Indian Mudras are definitely my new energy WelfareInstrument.

Mudras are easy and I like simple. They are sweet and delicate in their actions and can be done literally in a standing or sitting in meditation. You only need five minutes.

The ancient Indian texts to explain how it can help to heal many diseases and balancing the chakras and bringing harmony to body, mind and soul. Used as a cure for the disease, are usually charged for 30 - 45 minutes.

WhatMudra?:

Mudras are healing hand positions and are a powerful aspect of yoga. There are Indian texts which explain how mudras are an ancient science that have been used for thousands of years to restore health. Mudras are literally health in your hands. The thumb, fingers and palms of the hands constantly emit electromagnetic currents of energy and the creation of certain positions with the hands, fingers and thumb, opening up energy channels for the flow and to promoteHealing.

Mudra is the best known:

When yoga or meditation, those who understand that the Gyan Mudra. Then the thumb and index finger touch, while the other three fingers are left open, and dissemination. The advantage of this company during mudras in meditation is that it increases the energy flow in your astral body. Physically, it improves concentration and memory. This mudra that I for several years to support myMeditations

Another mudra that I used often in yoga is to keep your hands in prayer pose on the heart chakra. For me personally, this is a very stimulating and relaxing hand and tends to reduce the energy of peace in my body.

My Mudra for this month is selected, the Prana Mudra:

I opted for a single mudra this month requested by the practice. The mudra mudras Prana or life seemed the obvious choice for me, so I can easily getdistracted, and I needed more internal stability.

From this position I'm sitting on my seat cushion in a quiet environment the children (in school) calm my breathing, concentrating on the breath and put my conscience on the subtle currents of energy during the creation of this position. I observe the sensations, the building blocks and the light that flows in different parts of my body. I will do my best to float the idea and you remain calm and centered. My intention is to repeat this position twiceDay for five minutes at a time. I will keep you informed of my progress and my experiences before moving to another Mudra next month. Everything will be filed with Mudra Mudra Healing.

The benefits of Prana Mudra:

This particular mudra is to favor and improve the efficiency of the force in your life. Strengthening of immunity, muscles, eyes, and remove the anxiety.

Nervousness or anxiety may be a sign of weakness and it shows easily distracted, asLack of internal stability. This mudra strengthens the base chakra, which in turn strengthen and calm the inner core. The positions of the fingers to stimulate the flow of nutrients and energy in the pelvis slightly increases vitality and helps reduce fatigue.

Eager to learn more about mudra's:

My research, reading and study of the Mudra is booming. I will be once a month with a certain mudra healing that I work with the staff.

In the meantime,Order a book, DVD and a card from Amazon, which I must say looks absolutely fantastic by Sabrina Mesko. Sacred mudra techniques taught, a Master of White Tantric Yoga, Yogi Bhajan, who gave him the responsibility to share with the Western world. It is also an executive member of the World Council of Yoga in India, so his book and DVD is a good starting point.

I also asked about his training as aappears in 2008 America. Well, that's something I want to put my heart on my calendar for the year 2008.

To thank you for reading this article. Diagrams and photographs showing the mudra is to be found on my blog.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น